Here at Otley Under fives we are very lucky to have a great working relationship with Otley primary School. Although we are situated on the school’s playground, we are a separate business. However, that doesn’t stop us having lots of great shared events throughout the year!
Below are just some of the amazing opportunities the children have a chance to be a part of throughout their time with us as a preschool.
- Teddy bears picnic. Our children get to have a giant teddy bears picnic with the reception class at Otley Primary school. This happens in the summer term, on the school’s playing field.
- Sports Day. We share sports day with the children at Otley Primary School. Parents are invited along for an afternoon of sporting fun! Mums and dads prepare for racing yourselves!
- Christmas celebrations. The preschool children get to walk down to the local church to watch the school nativity. We also hold a Christmas carol concert with the school for parents to come along to.
- Assemblies. Once your child enters into the year leading up to starting school, we take them to join the school assembly once a week. This is a great opportunity for them to experience some practice ready for school.
- Craft mornings. Three times a year we have a themed craft morning with Class One, this usually ties in with Easter, Christmas and summer themes. The preschool and Class One take it in turns to host the craft morning. This is another great opportunity for the children to meet the teachers, socialise with the school children and possibly spend time with siblings they may have in the class.
- Buy epivir with prescription
- Where can i get pravachol
- Can i buy stromectol
- Discount generic propecia
- Bystolic discount with insurance
- How do i get prandin
- What i should buy with lasix
- Best place to buy sustiva online
- Tetracycline hydrochloride water soluble vet online
- How much does xifaxan cost per pill
We are also very lucky to be able to use the school’s playing field, outdoor classroom and brand new cycle track with our preschool children.