Our aim is to enhance the development and education of children under the statutory school age in a parent-involved, community based group and to provide a safe, friendly and stimulating environment.
We work within a framework that ensures equal opportunities for all children and families.
Our aims are to provide
- a specially tailored curriculum in accordance with the ‘Early Learning Goals’
- individual care and attention by dedicated, well qualified members of staff
- fun and friendship with children and other adults
- the support of a personal keyworker
- opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group
- strong links with Otley Primary in order to make the transition to school as simple as possible